- Publishing and expectations for release
- Pre-order and founder packages
- Releasing a polished game
- The growth of the community and the direction of the forums
- Why we’re not in Azeroth anymore
- and more
We also go on to discuss the Rift and Invasion system in the game and how much it may impact people’s chosen style of play.
Today is the launch of our revamped podcast site, we hope people enjoy the changes. Remember, you can like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and if you have something you’d like to contribute or comment just email us or send a message through the comment section of the blog or the contact us feature on the site.
We hope you enjoy this podcast
Tuesday Jan 4
- TenTonHammer released Part 1 and Part 2 of their Reader Submitted Crafting Q&A!
- Abigale released (and keeps updated!) a list of Frequently Asked Questions about Rift Pre-Orders. Take a look if you have any questions!
- Trion announced the newest dungeon, Runic Descent! Take a look over at Massively for the details.
Wednesday Jan 5
- Played WoW before? Have friends who just won’t try Rift? Have them hop over to HorRIFTic Intentions and check out Why Should a WoW Player Give Rift a Shot?
Friday Jan 7
- Another interesting lore piece came out today at MMORPG, The Righteous Justicar!
Also, don’t forget to check out our friends over at Telarapedia for all your Rift-related needs! If you have some extra time, go ahead and try your hand at writing some new articles!